Re: [Fwd: FW: The Sharing Marriage]

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [Fwd: FW: The Sharing Marriage]
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 13:17:13 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=LXlwH7GK52RyodE/clo8DLQZZYJ7ijsKEXnprNEspCA=; b=QfusjOWVaHIcI2msqOqd8CDsdKdNTmGBDsXi+ClwqYIK5kEkKNhXLgiUe7c2SyHGb6n98mEU2alKXJ+LE+8SdVl+CVB60kv7V/Q2qGrGVW2E8uBYQiRSawq2fq6b+pVy6aF+iUm9/fUq/nb3Cq/zfT8dCLt6HYCWjWlXZYb6fig=

Cute!!

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX