Re: hum....

You're likely right, Jesse. I feel a tad stressed.

On Mar 26, 2008, at 3:13 PM, Jesse Bell wrote:

Awwww...it'll be fine. It will be a good trip. I can tell you are
stressing Jim. You and Squints will have a GREAT adventure on the way to
your new place.

----- Original Message ----
From: james singer <islandjim1@verizon.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 1:49:47 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] hum....

Weather here's passible--mid-70s, no wind to mention. Orchids are
blooming. Squinty and I are almost all packed up and ready to split; I
keep trying to find room in the truck for something and she keeps
fussing because she knows something's afoot but not what.

Tomorrow we start "travel training" for Squinty--putting her in the
truck cab sans cat-carrier and driving around the neighborhood for a
few minutes--to get her used to the idea. Obviously, I want her to
begin to think of the cab as a safe haven so if she escapes while we're
on the road, she'll come right back to be brushed or treated with a
"Greenie."