Re: hum....

That was back during the oil boom.  Jobs were plentiful there and not in the
rust belt.  Besides, a friend from college lived there and one of her house
mates was moving out and they needed a replacement.  I had been looking for
ANY excuse to get out of the lousy weather and head South and that looked
like my best opportunity to do same.  Best thing I ever did.  Within a few
months, my rheumatoid arthritis had gone into remission and stays mainly so
to this day.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX