oh my aching...

Glorious day! A bit chilly, but that makes it easier to work. I cleaned up most of the back today and removed the straw from around my overwintered pots. I've removed some of the top layer of leaves too, but not all. Some is frozen. It was quite a thrill to remove the the top and find bright green leaves on the Chimney Bellflowers and the Hydrangeas with good buds on them.

I was out there this aftn until 7:30. I'm tired and achy from lifting and lugging a lot of heavy stuff. But things are looking good. I have iris and crocus blooming and so much coming up!

Tomorrow we open the MG nursery. I hope it doesn't rain as we have lots to do.

neIN, Zone 5