Fw: GOLF GAME

For all of you game freaks.  First time I played I scored a 57.  Not great.  Watch out for the fourth hole.

This should keep you busy for a while.

18 Holes...Addicting Golf Game!

Go to this link and I promise, even if you're  not a golfer, you won't be able to stop.

Watch Out for #18

http://www.ibogleif.dk/spil/flashspil/minigolf/minigolf.swf

Time is precious, waste it wisely.

The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.