Re: Ruta graveolens

  • Subject: Re: Ruta graveolens
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 18:11:02 -0500

Auralie, I have ordered from Well-Sweep before and was very happy with the quality. I think it is a family business.

Re >> not being able to order online....
I have had the opposite problem in the last few years. When I order plants for our display gardens, I have to write up the order and submit it for the Extension horticulture educator who submits it to the Extension director to authorize a check to be cut. They don't use credit cards. Some places I need to order from don't have a paper catalog, they expect everything to be done online. It's sometimes tricky to work through the ordering process online far enough to get the total with shipping before having to give a credit card. Then I print off wherever I am in the process online and send it in as an order.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5