RE: Is everyone outside?

  • Subject: RE: Is everyone outside?
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 08:56:39 -0800

Working, dagnabit. Looks like the weekend will be pretty good although I
have to come into work again  on Saturday, at least for a while. But I
have high hopes I will be able to get a lot done in the garden. My peas
and lettuces are planted already. I am very late in starting my tomatoes
and peppers but it will have to do. With daylight savings starting I
might be able to do stuff after work (I always think that, and I hardly
ever do anything, but hope springs eternal).
Very upsetting we lost another one of our ewes this week. Doesn't seem
to be the same problem as the last one we lost, she just decided not to
eat. We threw every medication and vitamin we had at her, I got advice
from a vet clinic, and none of it did any good. Now we're bottle-feeding
two lambs again. At least these little ones are old enough to start
nibbling solid food, although that also means they hate the bottle and
run from us. Sigh.

Cyndi