Re: Wow

  • Subject: Re: Wow
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 11:34:32 -0700

Bet the chickens love them.

On Mar 24, 2009, at 11:22 AM, Jesse Bell wrote:

We get the cutworms AND the big green Luna moth caterpillars that eat our
tomato plants.  If you have ever handled one of those big, giant green
worms...they are kind of scary. They make a clicking sound. One of those
can eat my tomato plant down in one day.

cut worms are BAD out on my farm. They are beautiful when they turn into a
Luna moth...but horrible to my tomato plants.  *sighhhhhh*