Re: Miller in April

  • Subject: Re: Miller in April
  • From: Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 14:42:43 -0500

I remember watching a video online - called "People on the Web" and it
has success stories around the country.  A lady in the middle of
Nowhereville, Kansas wanted to learn how to build her own web site and "sell
something".  She didn't really have a product, but her project for the class
was to build a website that sold something.  So, as she was gazing out her
window on a blustery fall day and saw tumbleweeds blowing around, she
jokingly decided to sell tumbleweeds.  Large, medium, small...plus shipping
and handling.  She is RICH now.  Hollywood buys them for movie sets, people
buy them to make craft items out of, interior designers use them for
southwest decorations, stores use them for props.  She said, "it was a JOKE,
but who knew?  I'm rolling in money thanks to a WEED that blows around in my
yard."

I need to design a website that sells "poo".

--
Jesse R. Bell