Re: ah, Spring in Texas

  • Subject: Re: ah, Spring in Texas
  • From: Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 12:01:11 -0500

Uhhhmmmm, it's snowing like CRAZY here and sticking.  It wasn't supposed to.
 It started raining and thundering yesterday evening...rained all night.
 Temps dropped and it looked like a blizzard.  Won't last.  Tomorrow the
temps go up.  Nice and muddy.  With all my dogs, I'm just gonna keep the mop
by the back door for the next month.