From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com <Aplfgcnys@aol.com>
Subject: [CHAT] ??????
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sunday, March 7, 2010, 5:20 PM

What's going on?  Or not going on?
I felt totally isolated when our power was out for four days,
and one of the things I missed most was my online contacts
with this group.  Now after nearly a week, I have had only
one email from the group.  Is everyone out gardening?  Or
have I somehow been dropped from the list? It's a bit
spooky not to hear anything at all from the group.

Since we are still ice-bound there is no gardening activity.
I have been intending to crow that my Bowiea is blooming.
I know that it would be hard to find less impressive blooms,
but the tiny, 1/4 inch blossoms are really lovely little
six-petaled lily-like blooms.  Anything that blooms at this
time of the year is welcome

Auralie