Re: ??????
gardenchat@hort.net

As long as you have indoor animals, skunks are not a problem.
Even if you keep the dogs in at night, it should be all right - in
more than 40 years we have never had an animal - this time a
cat - sprayed by a skunk.  When they walk by at night they
really only leave a faint odor.  That's a small price to pay for
the way they dig out yellow-jacket nests.  Now there's a problem -
yellow-jackets can do real damage, and a lot of people seem to
be allergic to them.
Auralie

In a message dated 3/8/2010 11:47:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,