Re: [Flickr] TNgardener (Bonnie Holmes) shared a Flickr photostream with you
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [Flickr] TNgardener (Bonnie Holmes) shared a Flickr photostream with you
  • From: BONNIE_HOLMES <bonnie_holmes@comcast.net>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 23:09:25 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks, I know they are not professional but I enjoy having a record of
my beds, especially as they change with growth, etc. Somethings die
along the way, too. We used to have a beautiful stand of river cane
along the driveway but we had an historic hard freeze a couple of years
ago after things warmed up and they bit the dust. Any suggestions from
any of you wonderful gardeners?

Bonnie
ETN Zone 7