Re: it appears to be that time again...
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: it appears to be that time again...
  • From: "Judy Browning" <judylee@lewiston.com>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 20:53:52 -0700

I work there so I know he's in good hands. The MD following him is very good. They have him in Progressive Care Unit so they can monitor his heart. His heart was racing from all the Albuterol he used at home before he agreed to go in. Today his blood sugar is high, probably from all the Prednisone he's taken over the years with his athsma & allergies. Not much to do but wait, pray & try to keep up with some of the stuff he does at home. He works much harder than I do keeping the house & yard in shape. Makes me appreciate him even more. ----- Original Message ----- From: <Aplfgcnys@aol.com>