Re: it appears to be that time again...
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: it appears to be that time again...
  • From: "Judy Browning" <judylee@lewiston.com>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 20:07:09 -0700

He is feeling much better, though still very wheezy. The biggest challenge has been convincing him to slow down here at home. I took a couple days off work to keep an eye on him. His idea was to go home and start cleaning up everything I'd neglected while he was in the hospital. They didn't leave the tall stumpswe wanted, so they just look like wood on the ground. Their trucks left some impressive ruts & holes in the lawn. Don't think we will do that again. The rest of the trees in back should be fine for my lifetime. ----- Original Message ----- From: "andreah" <andreah@hargray.com>