From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of andreah
Subject: RE: [CHAT] FaceBook

Just my opinion, but Facebook is only a commitment if you make it one. I
check it when I feel like it. The main reason I signed up was to keep in
touch with my 14 year old niece. Until recently, I mainly got to see how
booooorrrrreeeeeeeeed she was most of the time. LOL! Now I just send a
message to people I WANT to talk to, like Jesse & Pam and a few others. I
check it about once a week.