  • Subject: Spring?
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 09:34:25 -0400 (EDT)

When I looked out my back window this morning, I could see
six robins!  Thought I heard one yesterday, but couldn't spot
it, so told myself it was just wishful thinking.
I planted some peas last week on specs.  Think I'll put in
lettuce and mustard today.
But I can't help remembering heavy snowfalls in April a few
years ago.