From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of SallyAnn
Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2003 1:50 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT]Digitals for flowers?

Sorry everyone-hit the wrong button! I have been so crazed with a 70th
birthday party -tons of family, etc etc for the last few weeks that I can
only read...but as my 14th month old grandchild visiting says--"ALL Gone"
Phew!! Loved it but exhausted--just sprayed the roses with milk for their
second coming..hopefully w/out spots & am just sad because in the middle of
all the photo -ops my camera died--which I know means--time to go
digital!..Am very elementary & will love comments about what you all think
is best & I do give lectures on Foreign gardens so needs it to be very
portable & usable in other countries! Thanks for any & all help