Re: Wet Sunday

In a message dated 5/4/03 2:46:22 PM, justme@prairieinet.net writes:

<< Donna
Who is once again running out the door today.... now to the train
stuff....
Weather report... cool, cloudy and 'feels' like we are in for a storm
tonight. >>

Hang on, Donna!  More rain, tons more rain headed your way.  We had another
3" this morning and still raining.  Flood  and tornado warnings out.  All the
creeks and rivers are out.  Some of these have been completely dry for a
couple of years.  The poor farmer who had his corn planted is in big trouble.
    Eventful day in my family.  My youngest granddaughter, Nadia, was
confirmed this morning in the most indepth, meaningful confirmation ritual I
have presenced. (2 hrs) My father who is a resident of a full care facility
broke his hip last night, surgery this morning and  remains in ICU tonight.
My wonderful husband and son was with my mother this morning at the hospital
while I attended church with my daughter and family and helped with a
celebration luncheon.
    My garden borders are all edged in water and I need to bail out some
water from the pond.
    Ceres, in soggy Iowa