Re: ltr to the editor

Well, Andrea don't hold back tell it like it is!  I think you've broken
some kind of taboo here but I'm not sure.  Interestingly the *ahem*
A--hole turns out to be a woman.  Just goes to show you that if she had
stayed barefoot, pregnant and in the kitchen (since she's pregnant there
must have been another room involved) she wouldn't have written such an
assinine letter.  And now we've come full circle.

DF