tornadoes and plant updates

Anyone heard from Betsy in Colorado and Fran in OKC?
There were tornadoes there today. And did Evelyn Ford in MO make it to
this list? Been thinking about her a lot since all this weather has gone
bonkers! They say the Midwest and Deep South are in for more storms too.
And we can't get a lousy drop of rain. I watered from 4:15 to nearly
8:00 tonight and could have done more! Found out the unreal humidity is
from all that bloody agricultural burning they're doing in Mexico which
accounts for the haze in the atmosphere as well.

Andrea - the artemisia and daylily got here in great shape - many
thanks! Judy, the hellebore is thriving beautifully! Sally Ann, I have
new growth on the crinum - how exciting! Zem - the moonflower seedlings
are looking great. All of y'all are the greatest and I appreciate y'all
so much. I still have other things in flats and such, waiting for

Fixin' to turn in and still praying for rain.  Long day when it starts at 4:30 am.

Bless you all!

Pam Evans
Kemp TX/zone 8A