From: Andrea H [mailto: hodgesaa@islc.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 18:56:32 -0400
Subject: Re: [CHAT] ltr to the editor

I've spent the last 5 years of my life in therapy trying to break all
the<br>taboos I was taught as a child.....so she is an a--hole. they
Franzman" <dfranzma@pacbell.net><br>To: <gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent:
Tuesday, May 06, 2003 12:16 AM<br>Subject: Re: [CHAT] ltr to the
think you've broken<br>> some kind of taboo here but I'm not sure.
Interestingly the *ahem*<br>> A--hole turns out to be a woman. Just goes
to show you that if she had<br>> stayed barefoot, pregnant and in the
kitchen (since she's pregnant there<br>> must have been another room
involved) she wouldn't have written such an<br>> assinine letter. And
SC<br>> >Zone 8b<br>> ><

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com