Re: RE: tornadoes and plant updates

After a very dry winter, we also are getting hit. Water in places I have
never seen before. Last 12 ft of yard are literally underwater. Had hail
twice this week, and normally it only happens once every 3 years or so
:(

I hope all of you are safe from the terrible storms. The pictures shown on TV here, well.... said a prayer for those involved...

Donna