RE: Salix integra HN > nasty day

It hasn't been that well known. I'm sure when our CES got their original 2
shrubs it was a bit of a rarity.  But once growers found how easily grown
and highly saleable it is, it started making the rounds.  Lovely new growth
of light green, pink and cream.

It has been a truly nasty day here.  Very high winds, cool to colder, rain
late in day.  All I was really able to do in the yard was stake some henry
lilies and completely surround my Japanese peonies that were getting badly
tossed.  The small one, just about to bloom was prostrate, not broken
because still young and flexible.  Completely caged it- hope it'll be ok.
I brought the plants still in pots into FL rm to get them out of the wind.
It did break a small chunk off Vib Onondaga.  Also took about 60 plants to
CES for Sat Plant sale.  High water problems everywhere and still the rain