Re: mystery plant found!

Thanks, Jim...I had thought you'd know what it was:-)  Does seem like
it will do OK inside in winter.  I grow several Dracaena, and this
seems very closely related.  (Kitty, I also found where they are used
as synonyms - in fact, seems that at one time Cordyline was
considered to be Dracaena, but there are enough differences that it
became its own genus).

I did that Google search, too, Jim and came up with all the French
sites.  Couldn't figure out what it was as my French is very limited
and rusty and there wasn't anything to hang on to to try to work it
out, but a friend confirmed today that it means garden.  Now,
question is why they would put that on the label with the cv name and
not the actual species name?  Dumb!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :