From: Pamela J. Evans [mailto:gardenqueen@gbronline.com]
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2003 11:11 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Happy Birthday time again :)

Thanks all and it's a beautiful day here, but would sure love to see
RAIN! My English lavenders are now blooming and the daylilies are
kicking in. Starting to get little peppers and the black hollyhocks are
awesome now. My malva sylvestris (sp?) - mallow anyway looks fabo. All
the purple and TN coneflowers are budding out too. Woo hoo!