RE: Salix integra HN > nasty day

I'm so glad you escaped the worst yourself.  So, what did you buy?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of cathy carpenter
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2003 8:15 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Salix integra HN > nasty day

I'm still here. Five tornados hit 20 miles or so north of us, on both
the Missouri and Illinois sides of the river. Thankfully only two
injuries and no loss of life, thanks to alert storm watchers and our
warning systems. One small town was practically wiped out, and many
lost their homes. We just had really high winds here. DH and I were in
the St Louis area at the time celebrating mother's day a day early with
a trip to the native plant sale at the Shaw Nature Center (formerly
Shaw Arboretum), in Gray Summit, MO, part of the Missouri Botanic