From: Theresa- yahoo [mailto: tchessie@yahoo.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 09:40:26 -0700
Subject: RE: RE: [CHAT] callas/cats

Wow- that had to be one big kitty!<br><br>I had a nice surprise today-
my vet sent a condolance card. I knew I liked<br>her for a
owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On<br>Behalf
Of Kitty<br>Sent: Friday, May 09, 2003 5:34 AM<br>To:
gardenchat@hort.net<br>Subject: Re: RE: [CHAT]
about 150 miles south of<br>me:<br>"A large cat mauled a car, flattening
its front tires and chewing off<br>part of the bumper. "You could see
where he hooked his top teeth into<br>the top of the tire and sank his
bottom teeth into the sidewall." said<br>the deputy. A woman called
police to report damage to her car parked at<br>her home, 20 miles south
of Indianapolis. The deputy found bite and claw<br>marks and pawprints
all over the car. Teeth marks were found where a<br>section of the front
bumper was missing. An Indiana conservation off

mention the model of the car. Wonder if it was a
text UNSUBSCRIBE
text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>