From: Bonnie Holmes [mailto: holmesbm@usit.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 11:26:31 -0700
Subject: RE: [CHAT] my loss

We are so sorry for your loss. We send our condolences to your family.
We<br>lost my husband's sister Sunday after a long and difficult
illness. We<br>send our thoughts and love during this difficult
[Original Message]<br>> From: <Cersgarden@aol.com><br>> To:
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>> Date: 05/15/2003 4:47:41 AM<br>> Subject:
[CHAT] my loss<br>><br>> Dear Friends, my father expired yesterday
morning (Wed). He fell in the <br>> nursing home and broke his hip a
week ago last Sat and had been in the <br>> hospital till Tues when we
moved him to Hospice. He put a tough struggle<br>in <br>> the hospital
but deteriorated each day. I am so happy his last day was<br>spent <br>>
at Hospice. I wish I could express how wonderful the H staff was. I
was<br>with <br>> dad from Tues morning, holding his hand thru the night
till he took his<br>last <br>> breath about 9:30 Wed morn. He had not
responded in the nigh

t but opened<br>his <br>> eyes for a brief time yet unable to talk. We
assured him we loved him,<br>said <br>> our good-byes and he closed his
eyes. Unfortunately, a sister and<br>brother <br>> who live in Calif
were trying to reach him but arrived to late.<br>> Heavy rains continue
here on the prairie and hail twice in the past 2 <br>> days.<br>>
Ceres<br>><br>>