RE: SBLD - Plants Database (part of Dave's Garden)

I've used that plants database on occasion, but ususally find it
unsatisfactory.  Usually people just post a picture and plant name and
leave everything else "Unknown".  There also doesn't seem to be any
verification of posted information, so you can't necessarily believe any of
it without doublechecking elsewhere.  For instance, someone named "Mystic"
posted a picture of Solenostemon scutellarioides 'Flirtin' Skirts'.  Well,
the picture is  NOT Flirtin' Skirts' at all.  A nice coleus but NOT the one
named.  I gather Chris would like to do something like this at hort.net,
but he won't allow just anybody to put up whatever they feel like.