Re: gardenchat DIGEST V1 #226

Kitty, I'm growing the Purple Majesty Millet for the first time this year.
Liked the purple foliage.  Didn't know if it would do well here....but so
far, it is thriving despite our unusual dry and above average heat
conditions.  Has not shown any signs of stress.  Nice clumper, and has filled
out quite well, and continues to produce one inflorescence after another.  I
think you will enjoy it.

zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast