RE: Pagoda dogwood

Too much clay here for them... need a sandier soil, which is only 20
miles away from me...but in the wrong direction from you:( Sure are
pretty tho!

I do have the weirdest crab apple tree tho... This is the SECOND year it
does not have any leaves on it. How is it living?!? Everyone who looks
at it from a distance, tells me it is dead, they touch it, and all agree
it is alive. Going to dig it out, but...??? I just don't get it!