RE: caladium picture

You're right - definitely O'keefe material!

Just received 50 caladium tubers for our Display gardens last week.  Of
course we got a cold snap here, lows down to 40, highs just barely 60 to
65.  I gave the gardens the planting instructions from Caladium World and
suggested they start them indoors over heat, that our soil is just too cold
yet for them.  Jim, or anyone, what would you suggest for a minimum night
air temp or soil temp for planting them directly outdoors?  And if they are
planted too cold, will they survive?

Kitty