RE: OT-Holiday greetings.

Not going anywhere.  They had forecast rain for the weekend, but that seems
to have disappeared, so I have every intention of getting some real work
done out in the garden.

The roofer just completed my new roof today.  I had asked him to save me a
few shingles so I could redo the cat's house.  It appeared they were left
on the garage floor for me - until I went to the backyard and found that he
had roofed their house for me! Of course the TV antenna was put back wrong,
so I have to go up on the roof to readjust it, but I was still pretty
pleased about the cathouse roof.

Kitty