Re: curled leaves on new rose

MMMMM. Seems like the last little rose to bloom was small and a little
different from the others..... I know there are no aphids as I can see them......I
don't see any webbing or I would be on the alert......guess it wouldn't hurt to
treat with a miticide....I believe this is the correct thing......all my
other roses look just fine.....