peach tree, new map, weekend gardening recap

Besides spending time with family and friends, got some serious
gardening in this weekend. Wonderful weather for it here, high 60's, no
rain after Friday am....:)

Concerning my peach tree with leaf curl.... everything says to spray
before it sets buds.. well, that's not gonna work here... so should I
spray anyways? Should I pick off all the tiny fruit so the tree has less
to deal with? Open for ideas and suggestions please.... too many leaves
are effected, so just taking them off is not gonna work either...

Although the new map still claims I am in zone 5, noticed everything is
ready to pop here. Water lilies started to open today. Roses will be
blooming in a day or so. Everything seems so alive and huge again.
Noticed in Long island Chris's pictures that her hosta are just coming
up...mine are huge already. (BTW Chris, great photos, thanks for
sharing!)

Is everyone else ahead or behind schedule in their gardens... the
plants, not you!

First time in ?? everything is in the ground before June 1! Must not
have bought enough plants this year:) Still have an ongoing clean up, as
always. Darn Canadian thistle is back big time... thought I had it
licked last year:(

And lastly, noticed how many creatures have had babies this year in my
garden already too.. amazing, birds, rabbits, fish, and even snakes.
Much to DH disapproval, saw one snake and he hit it back inside the
house:(.. wonder what he would have done when I ran across the whole
family.. LOL! Glad I could provide a place for God's creatures to feel
safe, and have enough to eat and drink. Now if they would just eat the
nasty weeds, and leave my specialty plants alone.....

Donna