Why is it that when you DON'T want weeds, they appear. When you WANT to grow one...nothing happens. It's that time of the year here....those fist sized dandelions that I like to cut and hairspray for flower arrangements. (My husband thinks I'm nuts....I carry a jar, scissors and non-aerosol hairspray with me in my car so when I see them, I stop...hairspray them...then cut them). Anyway...I tried to grow some from seed last year. Nothing. I tried to grow Queen Anne's Lace...nothing. Makes me crazy! (O.K.....crazier)

Jesse Rene' Bell
Claremore, OK
Zone 6