Re: now link to:-brand spanking new mystery plant

Donna wrote:
Sorry folks, just got home :) Picture is posted now on :

I am sure someone is going to recognize it.
I'll go out on a limb and say that ain't no lily nor daffodil,
but at the moment I can't say what it _is_. I'll have to browse
through my stash of bulb-flower photos, and perhaps send it
off to a list or two for opinions.
Jim - What does the bulb look like and what are the dimensions
of the leaves and their number ? Does it set seed ? Are there
young bulb offsets around the bulb base ?