Re: was zone, now heat

Pam, surely you didn't mean months of temps over 110?????  We usually don't
even have months of temps over 100 period.....at least not in my neck of Texas.
 We have months of temps over 90.....but only a short period of temps over
100.   AGH, I like heat, can't tolerate the cold as much anymore.....but MONTHS
of 110+ would be too much!
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast  (currently low to mid 90's day time, high 60's night)