camelia is sick

Hi all-

A couple months ago, I dug up my camellia and moved it under a tree out
front.  Seemed to do OK, got some new growth,etc.  We the last week it has
been looking rather sad, and today clearly is heading down hill rapidly.  It
get's essentially the same exposure as it did originally, just it is under a
different tree.  Any ideas?

(Naturally the plant I put in it's old home has proceeded to drop dead- my
problem gardenia- so now I'm wishing I never moved the camellia)