Re: Cinnimite

Thanks, Theresa, finally got a chance to go to your link and bookmark
it.  It is a tad pricey and would be nice if smaller quantities were
offered so one could try it out and see if it did the necessary.
But, it's nice to know where to go to get some.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :