Re: camellia is sick

Theresa - I concur with I J's diagnosis. Especially when you live in the
Sac. Ca. I may add, if you used peat moss in the planting mix it should have
been thoroughly moistened & the top layer under the plant mulched to
maintain it from drying to fast.

Tony Veca <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
Vancouver, WA  USA