my garden photos

I am new at trying to send pictures. I hope this works. I usually
don't let anyone see my garden unless I can tell them how we have
only been here for 7 years and I am working on a 39 year plan!

So much more to do! It was a cloudy day so I thought the colors were good.
zone 6b
western Ok
"where it has to be invasive to live"