Re: my garden photos

YES...Bermuda Grass is NOT my friend. And what part of Oklahoma do you
live in? My mother is from the panhandle area (Buffalo) and to grow
ANYTHING out there was a real challange. 'Bout the only things you can
grow are wheat, cactus and tumbleweeds.

F M Ferrari <fm4re@swbell.net> wrote:
Beautiful!!! and to think that you live "out west!" So tell me, how in
heaven's name do you keep that nasty bermuda grass outta your beds?????
I have to admit that it's one of the few things that I do hate out here
in Oklahoma! Fran

Tricia
wrote:my garden photos
I am new at trying to send pictures. I hope this works. I usually
don't let anyone see my garden unless I can tell them how we have
only been here for 7 years and I am working on a 39 year plan!

So much more to do! It was a cloudy day so I thought the colors were good.
Tricia
zone 6b
western Ok
"where it has to be invasive to live"