RE: todays experience

Yeah I am kinda worried about that.... There are so many more choices
via mail order, but I always wondered about that.. like if they are
really hardy and grow able here, why isn't any of the nurseries carrying
them? I understand the big box stores only do the main plants, but what
about the specialty ones?

Anyone care to explain it to me?