From: Donna  [mailto: justme@prairieinet.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 20:50:30 -0500
Subject: RE: [CHAT] more new plants

Well if anyone is looking for common stuff.... might want to post it
or<br>e-mail me off list... you guys are welcome to a start of
plant sale at a local farm today and my, oh my! What a<br>treat.<br>&gt;
A couple of older folks who had lived and gardened prolifically in
the<br>&gt; same place for 40 years...what amazing gardens they have!!

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com