RE: irrigation/air compressors- wasmy garden photos

I don't think that is the right kind of air compressor. We have one that
plugs in and has wheels. Might look for something airbrush painters
would use. Also have this gadget that connects the air line to a garden
hose. Found that treasure at a RV store.