From: Andrea H [mailto: hodgesaa@earthlink.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 22:11:44 -0400
Subject: Re: [CHAT] more new plants

Gracious Melody, I can send you cannas in probably any color if you
striped, yellow with pink<br>splotches, peach, coral, fuchsia, and pink
"Melody" <mhobertm@excite.com><br>To: <gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent:
Friday, May 07, 2004 10:03 PM<br>Subject: RE: [CHAT] more new
stuff"...Good to know it!<br>> You as well are always welcome to ask me
for anything you might want<br>> that I have...I'm always happy to
thing we can experience is the mysterious."<br>> --Albert
Einstein<br>><br>> --- On Fri 05/07, Donna < justme@prairieinet.net >
wrote:<br>> From: Donna [mailto: justme@prairieinet.net]<br>> To:
gardenchat@hort.net<br>> Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 20:5

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com