From: james singer [mailto: jsinger@igc.org]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 19:58:59 -0400
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Emergency room

Thanks, David. It's a nasty, but neat looking, plant. Grows in SoCal
May 9, 2004, at 07:29 PM, David Franzman wrote:<br><br>> Eeh, that is
Touch of the Tropics<br>> www.atouchofthetropics.net<br>> ----- Original
Message -----<br>> From: "james singer" <jsinger@igc.org><br>> To:
"Chat" <gardenchat@hort.net><br>> Sent: Sunday, May 09, 2004 11:19
emergency room. The short one, while weeding, got <br>>> stabbed<br>>>
in the arm by an Agave angustifolia. By the time she got inside to
as big as a<br>>> hen's egg. So we got to visit our local health care
damage from the wound. By the time we got home, the <br>>>
swelling<br>>> was nearly down. Kind of scary, though, the way it just
Support hort.net -- join the hort.net fund drive!<br>>>
http://www.hort.net/funds/<br>><br>>
Florida<br>Zone 10<br>27.0 N, 82.4

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com