From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Marge Talt
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 12:12 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] gardenpix

Well, gang, I was taking a breather on our bench and enjoying the view
and said to self; get that digi camera and take a photo and share
it...so I did.  Well, I took more than one, so if you're
interested....here they are:

Yeah, I know those yews look like someone took a bite out of them...had
to do some whacking this spring as they were heading in the wrong

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Battling Bambi
All Suite101.com garden topics : http://www.suite101.com/topics.cfm/635